POWDER 15 G LIQUID 10 G GLASS IONOMER CEMENT BLUE GALS GELS GALLS INMIER IONIRE INMIAIRE GIC GC LUTTING CEMENT LUTING FILLING FILING FELING fuji cement fuji dental fuginine
Glassycem GC1 POWDER 15 G LIQUID 10 G GLASS IONOMER CEMENT BLUE GALS GELS GALLS INMIER IONIRE INMIAIRE GIC GC LUTTING CEMENT LUTING FILLING FILING FELING fuji cement fuji dental fuginine
In light of fluoro aluminosilicate and polyacrylic corrosive, tartaric corrosive. They are supplied as a powder and a liquid, or as a powder that is mixed with water. Dental amalgam, or silver fillings, have been used to fill cavities for more than 150 years. Dental amalgam is the most common type of dental filling. It’s strong, durable, and less expensive than other types. Filling cavities with white fillings is a slightly more skilled procedure than using amalgam filling. White fillings take a little longer to place than amalgam fillings as the area has to be completely dry before the composite mixture can be applied. This material generally lasts more than 15 years and can cost as much as gold. Fillings and crowns that contain amalgam, particularly silver sulfide, can cause teeth to appear black in color.
- Filling reclamation of the holes of I, II and V class (as per Black classification)
- ART-system filling
- Primary teeth filling
- Fissure fixing, of little abandons, brought about by a non-carious sore of teeth substances
- In an intend to frame the layer-base for the composite restoration
- For brief filling
Headings for use:
- Fixing and reestablishing depressions of classes I, II, III, and V (as per Black);
- Sealing by ART method;
- Teeth filling in milk;
- Crack fixing, little deformities brought about by non-carious injuries of hard and non-bearing tissues;
- To structure a base layer for composite restorations;
- Temporary filling.
- High grip;Good stylish properties;
- Prolonged impact against caries;
- Biological compatibility;
- Sudden treatment;
- Fast fixing time.
- Release structure: powder 10 g/fluid 8 g.
For More Visit www.instrumentstore.online
There are no inquiries yet.