The main purpose of our study of Orthodontic Treatment of Bilateral is to present the corrective movement of impacted canines using various surgical-orthodontic techniques Materials and methods.
Depending on the clinical status, we used the following surgical techniques. Repositioned flap, gingival translation flap, window flap method, and local mesh application. A vertical position of the teeth.
Results and discussion With Detail:
Surgical-Orthodontic Treatment of Impacted Canines exposure by means of a palatal flap or an apically repositioned. (71%), we found unilateral impaction, whereas the remaining 24 (29%) were bilateral.
The main purpose of our study is to present the corrective movement of impacted canines using various surgical-orthodontic techniques Materials and methods.
Following exposure by means of a palatal flap or an apically repositioned buccal flap, an orthodontic traction hook, with a Titanium Button with chain by Wanted (Dentaurum) attached, was bonded to each impacted tooth using light-cured orthodontic resin cement.
Orthodontic Treatment of Bilateral used the repositioned flap for 39patients with deeply impacted canines in order to uncover the teeth. The treatment of impacted teeth has caught the imagination of many in the dental profession.
Impacted canine Maxillary canine Mandibular canine Buccal Palatal. Etiology Maxillary canines erupt bilaterally were anterior and.
After surgery, all patients continued orthodontic treatment in order to correct every dental malposition. And to obtain a neutral occlusion with aesthetical, functional and stable results. impacted palatal canine to these influential radiographic predictors. Stewart … and the third is the post-surgical orthodontic treatment which accomplishes the. On the 3 patients with deep buccal impaction, we used the repositioned flap. (71%), we found unilateral impaction, whereas the remaining 24 (29%) were bilateral.
For More Visit www.instrumentstore.online