Major Ormakit contains a complete set of condensation curing silicones: one silicone putty for the first impression, one light bodied silicone for the second impression, together with 2 35ml. packs of activator gel, suitable for the whole content of the kit.
- Ormadent Putty formulation, based on synthetic spheroidal silicas fillers, performs the maximum fluidity combined with perfect final dimensional stability.
- Ormadent Putty, due to its excellent initial flowing and final rigidity, guarantees the best results for all impression techniques
- Ormadent Putty is the ideal support when employed in the “two-stage putty/wash technique” and it ensures the perfect cohesion between putty and light materials in the “single-stage double mixing technique”. This leads to the realization of high precision impressions.
- Ormamax Light specific formulation guarantees the optimal initial fluidity for an easy intraoral product flowing.
- Oramamax Light doesn’t drip, it is syringeable and directly applicable on the preparation.
- Ormamax Light consistency and high hydrocompatibility guarantee a perfect reproduction of fine details in every clinical condition. Ormamax Light is the ideal product when employed both for the “single-stage double mixing technique” and for the “two-stage putty/wash technique”.
- Supple, non-stick material.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation.
- Adequate total working time.
- Easy mixing control thanks to the chromatic contrast with the gel catalyst.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation
- Adequate total working time
- Easy mixing control thanks to the chromatic contrast with the gel catalyst
- Ormamax Light :
- Ormadent Putty: 35secs
Working Time (a 23°C):
- Ormadent Putty:2 mins
- Ormamax Light: 1.5mins
Setting Time (a 23°C):
- Ormadent Putty: 4.5mins
- Ormamax Light: 4.5mins
Strain in compression:
- Ormadent Putty: 1-2%”
- Ormamax Light: 6-10%
Recovery from deformation: