- A predictable, reliable cure, even at the bottom of the proximal box.
- Significantly better depth of cure even when light positioning is difficult.
- Better light uniformity and intensity distribution at clinically relevant distances.
- Updated light guide geometry allows easy access to all tooth surfaces.
- The angle of the light guide is designed to make it more comfortable for patients even if they have limited mouth-opening abilities.
- One-piece, high-quality stainless steel casing is robust and easy to disinfect.
The Parkell Dental Led Wireless charge light cure is a high intensity curing light for use with visible light-cured dental materials. This allows excellent access to all areas of the mouth, especially the hard-to-reach palatal and lingual surfaces. The Parkell Led Wireless Charge Light Cure uses four high-performance Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) that emit a bright blue beam at a wavelength range of 420-480nm. The Parkell Led Wireless Charge Light Cure uses four high-performance Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) that emit a bright blue beam at a wavelength range of 420-480nm. The light will fully cure dental materials that contain camphorquinone (CQ) and/or 1-phenyl-1,2 propanedione (PPD) as the photo-initiator. Having an effective beam spot diameter of 10.7 mm with a user-selectable intensity of 1000 or 2000mW/cm2.
The stand keeps the light upright, conserving valuable countertop space in the dental operatory, and eliminates the possibility of overcharging. From left to right, they are Yellow, Green, and Orange. Before using your new curing light for the first time, let it charge for a minimum of 3 hours.
Then insert the curing light into the charging stand, which will illuminate the Orange and Yellow LED.