Alveogyl Dry socket treatment. Effective anti-microbial action due to the presence of iodoform. Analgesic action due to the soothing effect of eugenol on the alveolar tissue. Very easy to apply due to its fibrous consistency. The condition is treated by a dentist who cleans the wound and places a special dressing into the socket. There is evidence that prophylactic antibiotics reduce the risk of infection. Alveogyl Dry socket treatment.
About the product
- With a fibrous consistency thanks to Peshawar fibers for an easy filling of the socket and a good adherence to the alveolus.
- Provides a soothing effect on the alveolar tissues thus helping to rapidly alleviate the pain
- Convenient and easy-to-use: Alveogyl is a one-step, self-eliminating treatment requiring no suturing and no special attention other than observation of the healing process
- May also be used as a post-extraction dressing in patients with a history of dry sockets
- Available in a 10-gram pack
- Hemostatic surgical dressing.
- Post extraction dressing.
Features & benefits
- Quick and easy one-step treatment.
- Rapidly eliminates pain and provides a soothing effect throughout the healing process.
- Fibrous consistency allows for easy filling of the socket with good adherence during the healing process.
- Self exfoliates with the patient’s tongue and lips movements.
For More, You can Visit www.instrumentstore.online